Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! Our little love is HERE!

We are so happy to announce the arrival of our little love bug!  Our sweet Cupid wanted to spread the love, so he debuted his modeling career in a li'l at-home Valentine's Day photo shoot….






I'm not familiar with Photoshop, so I messaged the shop owner who recommended I reach out to Sally from Sally Cavanaugh Photography who could put my .jpeg files into the template for me.  Sally was great to work with!  She also had them printed for me.  

Photo Props:

Cupid Bow and Arrow Set + felt wings from ImaginationCouture
I wanted less "fluffy" wings- she had the felt ones I got available for an additional $6.

"I love Mom Heart Tattoo Crochet Beanie" from NaomisDayDreams


We are loving this little man and getting acclimated to life as parents!

xoxoxo,

Mama Neely :)



No comments:

Post a Comment